Saturday 1 July 2017

AWAKE 唤醒 | This is how we do... June 2017




June, surprise me

Life is short and the older you get, the more you feel it.
 Indeed, the shorter it is.
 People lose their capacity to walk, run, travel, think, and experience life.
I realise how important it is to use the time I have. 

--- Viggo Mortensen
















Travel with love and smile

我们在陌生的城市旅行欢笑,把美好的一张一页保存在记忆里。




Poem-a-day

惊喜总是来得令人晕眩
无法判断下一秒是福是祸
现实令人活得像隻壁虎
就算有一万根尾巴也不够断尾

───〈念头〉,骚夏《橘书》

Listen to Lauv, I like me better




AWAKE

A good idea will keep you awake during the morning,
but a great idea will keep you awake during the night.
--- Marilyn vos Savant

Listen to Samantha Jade, Circles on the Water




Poem-a-day

成长就是
小时候看电影未懂流泪的情节
现在
想起就想哭了

───〈懂了〉,青木原《别忘了,许愿池也吃金币》

Listen to Little Mix, No more sad songs


No comments:

Post a Comment